Saturday 20 April 2013

Day Ten - Project 7 (Complete)

  This one felt a little more like a bit of personal growth, all things considered.  I know I won't ever hoist my car's engine out and repair it all by my lonesome, but the number of things I can do has increased.  I know a lot more about my car, and the fact that this project was weakly defined as Learn all the Parts of my Car, I'm gonna go ahead and claim the wi...stalemate.  I don't know all of it, but I do know where the fluids that I couldn't identify before go, I recognize different types of fuses, and I am never going to pay for oil changes or filters again.

  I'm ready for another reading project.  As I am obviously behind and wanting to catch up to where I am writing daily updates within a day or so of the project dates, the following project will be a ten day in one recap.  This will also allow people to gloss over it without getting offended.

  'Cause I'm gonna try to read the Bible.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment