Friday 5 April 2013

Day Three - Project 7



Tuesday, April 2


Hey, have you ever looked at the layout or plan of doing something, and said, "This is a terrible plan. If I had a lick of sense, I would replan."


Changed my tire today. On my uneven, angled, gravel driveway.


Oh, there's this great scene in 28 Days Later (they're all great) where Frank decides to drive his cab through a tunnel in Infected (read - fast zombie) - filled London, and our hero Jim cautions, "No, no. No, see this is a really shit idea. You know why? Because it's really obviously a shit idea."


Moments later, they're CHANGING A TIRE while the infected are running into the tunnel.


Hunh. Synchronicity.


Car lurched over twice and overcame its jack. I sat and watched, and started doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.


Third time was the charm. And I live to tell the tale of my stupidity.


Definitely learning. *


-Mike













* And uninfected.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.vincelewis.net/bigengine.html you might find this interesting, then follow the main links to a link called oil.

    ReplyDelete