Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day Eight - Project 1

  This is the eighth day of my first project (for those of you who don't dig on titles).  I think I have to really choose another project in the next 48 because this is really happening.  I added a couple more to the list, but nothing is really popping out at me.  I want to do them all, but all the physical ones seem to be better suited for warmer weather, and the academic ones feel like a cop out because I think I'm being lazy about physical activities in colder weather.

  I'll probably choose a reading project, to give me time to line up someone to help me with my first physical project.  I think I'll also use some of my allotted time on day nine and ten of this one for the same purpose.

  In related news, I am starting to implement other small changes life-wise, with an eye to making future projects easier.  I am cutting out eating in the evening.  It's a horrible habit from my years of night work, and at this age, it is neutralizing all the stationary bike work I do.  Plus, my little girl is taking an introductory gym/movement class, so maybe if I lose some more weight, at some point in the next couple years, she'll be able to be one of my flexibility/gymnastics mentors.

  Again, if anyone nearby wants to team up for a project, let me know.

 I am sleepy, and will see you tomorrow.  Only did the minimum today, and most was looking at my notes for the list.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment