Saturday 16 February 2013

Day Eight - Project 2

  I didn't stretch that much today.  I did a little tiny but.  Just enough to keep my foot in.  Which would have been a violation of project guidelines if I hadn't spent the rest of the two hours engining searches with endless combinations of the words Stretch, Overstretching, Circulation, Numbness, and Nerve Damage.  The prevailing opinion of many people in the know, near the know, and having once known someone who professed to have seen the know, seems to be that I may, yes, have been overstretching and I should cool it for a couple days.  Which I have done.  Mostly.  As I said, I still did a little, so I didn't lose ground.

  I'm definitely learning a lot with this project.  But it does feel like I am due for a slightly-less-hard-on-the-joints learning activity in a few days.  Maybe getting better at juggling or learning how to knit.

  Everyone in the house is still sick so let's all pretend I said something witty and profound simultaneously (or at least alternately) and call it a night.  You'll be happier this way.  I know I will.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment