Sunday 17 February 2013

Day Nine - Project 2

  Okay, my extremities are no longer tingling.  I didn't push it again tonight, just held lots of only mildly uncomfortable stretches for the 30 second count.  I'm really starting to suspect that I won't be able to do the splits by tomorrow.  I have, however briefly, touched my toes, which I couldn't even do as a kid, so at least I can say that I have indeed Improved my Flexibility.  

  A friend has suggested I try Yoga.  I think that is a hilariously obvious progression from this project.  I do still think I will need a non-physical project next, but yes, I'm adding it to The List.  That, and Start a Band.  It's been more than twenty years since Fetal Pig played in my friend's basement, but I'm gonna make it, man.  Rock and/or Roll!

  I'll tell you what or if I learned during this project.  Spoiler alert - I learned about stretching.

-Mike

  

No comments:

Post a Comment