Sunday 31 March 2013

Day Eight - Project 6

  So, I've done really cold, really rainy, and now, really freaking big headache.  That felt like a victory.  Plus, I've been dropping the number of walking steps in my walking intervals, and adding steps in my running ones.   Still haven't done my bike cardio.

  Also, this project overlaps with my gang's annual board game night.  It's kind of everything that's wrong with me and the reasoning for the projects, but I started it nine years ago, and my friends all still humour me, so I am so excited I can hardly breathe.  No, I'm just out of breath from running.

  Right foot is starting to get a little sore from my old hand me down sneakers, courtesy of the successful baby brother.  Can't really afford new ones, so c'est le guerre.  Anyway, I've got lots of pre-Easter chores on Friday morning, and all day Saturday, so I'm betting I'll rationalize away any last chance of making this a successful project.  To thine own self be true, right?

  Mine own self seems to be trying to sabotage me lately.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment