Sunday 31 March 2013

Day Ten - Project 6 (Project Complete)

    Was looking for Mary and Magda outside the grocery store and its connecting strip mall.  So I jogged back and forth.  YEAH!  LETTER OF THE LAW ALL THE WAY, BABY!

  Total cop-out.  

  In other news, I knit, like, every day now.  I'm making a giant, Saint's Row purple gang colour scarf for myself.  Mary has completely surpassed me in creativity and skill with the knitting possibly out of spite (either with me or knitting itself), but I'm still happy with where I am, skillwise.

  So, I'm not a runner.  I might try to find a day or two in the week to do it occasionally, as it does seem to give me more of a full body exercise compared to my bike (which I do for the diabetes), and even with the less than 50% success rate, I found my endurance did improve a bit, which I need if I'm going to tackle any sport in the near future.

  I've decided on "Learn how my car works" as my next project.  Tomorrow, I'll be starting to look at just what the heck an internal combustion engine is.  Trust me, I think I understand how Zefram Cochrane's warp drive works better, so this won't be easy.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment