Thursday 7 March 2013

Day Seven - Project 4

  No help.  No growth.  No improvement.  Zero Sum Knitting.  Took the longest time tonight to knit one whole row after the purling fiasco of yesterday. It was like the yarn was back to school after summer break, and bragging about how it's completely forgot how to work, and how its mom totally doesn't care if it stays up all night playing video games and stuff.  Lost the thread there for a second.  Basically, I didn't get a moment to get some knitting help on my lunch break.  On the upside, we had a fun chess tournament at school.  So the totality of my knitting work tonight is one row.  One row that for whatever evil was woven into my bottomless scarf took me three or four times as long to do.  I hate purling.  It's stupid and has a stupid name and probably face if I took the time to personify it.

  There is a slim, possibly starving itself to be popular, chance that I just have not really figured out how to purl correctly.  I don't think you should believe that, and should simply get on board the purling is lame train I just built out of spare run-on sentences recently.  As a person who admires scientists, I have a wannabe obligation to examine all possibilities, even the highly laughably unlikelihood that I simply screwed up.  I'll double check my math and get back to you.

  Can't even locate the wire that plugs the camera into the computer.  Man, Zero Sum Knitting.

  Three more days to figure it AND binding off.  Wow, I just realized what I've really given myself is a hundred deadlines over which to stress and worry.

  -Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment