Friday 1 March 2013

Day One - Project 4 - Learn to Knit

  I'm posting early, because Mary's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm moving the computer so she can enjoy kicking back and relaxing.  I'll report on my knitting progress in two days.  I've got dollar store yarn and cheap starter knitting needles, Knitting for Dummies, and a how to DVD from a woman who looks sufficiently...what's the feminine of avuncular...I swear, Mary told me once...oh, for....A woman who looks Auntological.

  I'll post pictures of my progress just as soon as anything remotely resembling progress is made.  Have a great weekend.  I want to say something clever about my transition from project 3 to for, something about the spinning of yarns and all that.  No, I got exactly nothing.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment