Friday 22 March 2013

Day Nine - Project 5

  Wednesday, March 20th

  Love's Labour's Lost is done.  I mean, I finished it.  Mary told me that it actually had a sequel, The Love's Labour's Strike Back, or some such.  But it has been lost to the ages.

  I would like to thank Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati, and paper-eating weevils.

  I started Julius Caesar.  I have been enjoying picturing the characters as the cast of HBO's Rome.  Ciaran Hinds and James Purefoy are awesome.  It's a nice change from picturing Love's Labour's Lost featuring the cast of....oh, something that sucks....Big Bang Theory.  Oh, no.  Too much.  I went too far and hurt my soul.

  Julius Caesar is as good as I remember it from 2nd year of university.  It was one of the few plays I actually read before withdrawing from Shakespeare 200 because I was failing.

  I like it, I like the characters.  I don't want to say anything more.  Brevity is the soul of wit.  Silence speaks consent.  Something else wise that justifies no more talking.

  Man, four nights to get through Love's Labour's Lost.  That's just embarrassing.

  -Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment